WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Professional Wrestling & General Discussion 2010 - Current » What if wrestling stars acted the same way in Jr. high as they do in wrestling ? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  14  15  16   
Author Topic: What if wrestling stars acted the same way in Jr. high as they do in wrestling ?
Mark from WA
Member # 1548

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Mark from WA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have too much time on my hands today, so.....

What would it be like if wrestling personalities acted the same in Jr. High as they do in the world of wrestling ?

Billy Jack Haynes bullying 7th graders for their lunch money...constantly no-shows class & then turns up at a different school.

The Stud Stable running wild, terrorizing everyone...

Austin Idol cutting school every day....

Abdullah running wild in the cafeteria with sporks & blading in shop class...

Dusty Rhodes gets sent to remedial english class...

Lex Luger is your friend one day, turns on you the next day - then is friends with you again the NEXT day...

Tamalie & I came up with this in the chat room. [Smile]

Any other examples ?

Yes, it's bizarre, but hey...

--------------------
I've been loved and put aside
I've been crushed by the tumbling tide

And my soul has been... psychedelicized

IP: Logged
HoboBrazil
Member # 2997

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HoboBrazil     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HHH dated the teacher's daughter to get good grades.
tamalie from MN
Member # 1138

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tamalie from MN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The prinicpal is Jack Tunney.

Bob Backlund keeps winning the Presidential Fitness Test ribbons in gym class.

George Gulas tries out for wrestling instead of basketball.

tamalie from MN
Member # 1138

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tamalie from MN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Repo Man keeps stealing kids' bikes and skateboards.

Ric Flair comes to school in a robe and the theme from "2001" seems to play whenever he enters the room.

Trend and clique conscious Nicola Roberts went from being a punk rock chick in first semester to a fashion chick in the second semester.

[ 01-20-2003, 04:35 PM: Message edited by: tamalie ]

tamalie from MN
Member # 1138

Rob Van Dam was always hanging around the soda machine during lunch break with the "bad kids".
Mark from WA
Member # 1548

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark from WA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Student body president Vince McMahon tries to take over all the other schools.

--------------------

Rich Tate
Administrator
Member # 1374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rich Tate   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tamalie:
Ric Flair comes to school in a robe and the theme from "2001" seems to play whenever he enters the room.

Best post of the year, so far... [Big Grin]

--------------------
Georgia Wrestling History

tamalie from MN
Member # 1138

Wade Keller edits the school paper, but instead of news about school plays, the track team's 1st place finish at districts, and the chess team's bake sale, the paper is just a lot of gossip and sarcastic humor pieces.
Stan Kovic from WA (via BC)
Member # 3298

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stan Kovic from WA (via BC)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mark from WA:
[QB]I have too much time on my hands today, so.....

What would it be like if wrestling personalities acted the same in Jr. High as they do in the world of wrestling ?

LMAO !!!!

Spike Dudley getting rope burn in gym class.

The Undertaker no-selling the geography pop quiz.

At 3:06 pm on a Friday afternoon, Barry Darsow repo's his first car from the Automechanics classroom.

tamalie from MN
Member # 1138

Thanks Rich.

Ole Anderson taped the school play, but instead of selling the tapes to interested students and their families, Ole tossed the tape in the garbage because it took up too much space in his backpack.

Gov't Mule
Member # 2440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gov't Mule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Wade Keller edits the school paper, but instead of news about school plays, the track team's 1st place finish at districts, and the chess team's bake sale, the paper is just a lot of gossip and sarcastic humor pieces.

LMAO [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Be fair, alright? EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride"

tamalie from MN
Member # 1138

Bobby Eaton failed speech and debate class.

His friend Jim got straight A's.

Mark from WA
Member # 1548

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark from WA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Thanks Rich.

Ole Anderson taped the school play, but instead of selling the tapes to interested students and their families, Ole tossed the tape in the garbage because it took up too much space in his backpack.

ROFLMAO !!!

[Smile]

--------------------

Gov't Mule
Member # 2440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gov't Mule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lanny Poffo would no doubt have a 4.0 grade average.

--------------------

tamalie from MN
Member # 1138

Honky Tonk Man was tossed out of band practice for hitting people with his guitars.

[ 01-20-2003, 04:49 PM: Message edited by: tamalie ]

tamalie from MN
Member # 1138

David Crockett and Larry Nelson were derided as AV nerds.
Mark from WA
Member # 1548

Tommy Rich:

"Somebody say sumptin' bout Algebra ??"

--------------------

Rich Tate
Administrator
Member # 1374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rich Tate   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Thanks Rich.

OK...now that's the best post of the year...

--------------------
Georgia Wrestling History

Gov't Mule
Member # 2440

Mikey Whipwreck alway gets the snot beat out of him by the school bully, until he finally beats the bully by a fluke.

--------------------

tamalie from MN
Member # 1138

Dick The Bruiser and The Crusher got sent home from the field trip for having cigars and beer.
Your Online Shrink
Member # 2729

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Your Online Shrink     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kurt Angle tells his teacher that the dog ate his homework, and when the teacher does not believe him, he says "It's true! It's damn true!"

Chris Jericho walks into the calssroom adn declares that he is a huge rock star

Baron Von Raschke goosesteps thru the halls applying the claw to anybody who makes fun of him

--------------------
2006 WCMB Pro-Am March Madness Champion

Mark from WA
Member # 1548

Dusty Rhodes is playing badminton with Ole vs The Assassins during gym class, when referees Gene & Ivan suddenly.....

--------------------

tamalie from MN
Member # 1138

Lots of foreign exchange students from Russia, Japan, Germany, and elsewhere at this school...
tamalie from MN
Member # 1138

Andre The Giant passed out after drinking 134 Hi-C drink boxes at lunch.
Mark from WA
Member # 1548

And now I'm trying to picture The Assassins in gym shorts, sneakers & wrestling masks.

[Smile]

--------------------

tamalie from MN
Member # 1138

We're in 7th grade and it seems like Paul Jones and Jimmy Valiant have hated each other since at least 3rd grade.
Member # 3298

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stan Kovic from WA (via BC)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scotty Hall paints nWo graffiti all over the school walls.

Ric Flair secretly passes notes in class inviting the girls to take a ride on Space Mountain.

Steve Austin chews out the principal. Feels good after his first dustup with authority figures.

Your Online Shrink
Member # 2729

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Your Online Shrink     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jesse Ventura makes up for lackluster class projects with great presentation speeches.

--------------------
2006 WCMB Pro-Am March Madness Champion

Gov't Mule
Member # 2440

Referee Nick Patrick somehow always makes bad calls in the other football teams favor.

--------------------

chgowolvs44
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chgowolvs44     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
During lunch, a young Mitsu Arakawa keeps getting detention because whenever he goes to salt his lunch, he keeps throwing some in other kids eyes.

****Note**** when reading, feel free to insert the name of you favorite Japanese heel instead of Mitsu.

[ 01-20-2003, 05:02 PM: Message edited by: chgowolvs44 ]

--------------------
"A spokesman for the NYPD said the police were exercising their right to defend themselves from charging protesters who...were armed with dangerous ideas" Keith Olbermann RE:NYPD over reaction to OWS protests

tamalie from MN
Member # 1138

Shawn Michaels always gets sick or puts up a fuss on the days of important tests and ends up just being given a passing grade.
Gov't Mule
Member # 2440

quote:
Originally posted by Stan Kovic:
Steve Austin chews out the principal. Feels good after his first dustup with authority figures.

Is subsequently suspended after hitting the principal with a Stone Cold Stunner.

--------------------

Mark from WA
Member # 1548

Jerry Lawler gets teased while wearing his crown out on the playground. He gets mad but doesn't have a strap to pull down, so he drops his pants.

--------------------

tamalie from MN
Member # 1138

One Man Gang, Kamala, Stan Frazier, King Kong Bundy, and John Tenta all have to go to "health class". Jim Ross is the teacher.
tamalie from MN
Member # 1138

One of the teachers, Mr. Gagne, insists on using text books from 20 years ago.
Lucky Starr
Member # 1807

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lucky Starr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tommy Dreamer would eat every bubble gum sticked under the desks.

Steve Austin would give the finger to every teacher.

Jerry Lawler would skip class to meet a couple of 7th graders.

Lanny Poffo would get A+ in Poetry.

Triple H would complain that his classmates don't deserve good grades even though they are better than him.

The Rock, the most popular student in his school a year earlier, would cry because no one cares about him anymore.

Chris Jericho would keep on telling everyone that he doesn't need school because he's gonna be a big rock star.

Vince McMahon would buy all the schools and would repackage them as "relationships entreprises".

Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair and Kevin Nash would still be in high school even though they are now in their late 20s.

tamalie from MN
Member # 1138

Every time Tommy Dreamer, Sandman, Sabu, Cactus Jack, Terry Funk, New Jack, and The Dudleys go to Home-Ec, a bloody brawl seems to break out.
Mark from WA
Member # 1548

Vince Russo keeps drawing pictures of naked women during art class.

--------------------

Gov't Mule
Member # 2440

A riot nearly ensues when unpopular drama class student David Arquette wins class president.

--------------------

Member # 3298

Ed Farhat throws his first fireball, and pulls the alarm.
  This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  14  15  16   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations